Sunday, May 29, 2005

Seriously?

Are these people serious? Some of this stuff is amusing, but who would actually purchase these things? Check out these products/gifts:

1. Scrolling Belt Buckles
2. People Puppets
3. Bionic Dolphin
4. Nuclear Bomb Shelters
5. Man Eating Shark Costume (this one is actually pretty funny)

And my personal favorite:
Buy an acre of the moon!

Don't worry. I won't just leave you with the random products/gifts. Here are some really funny links that you should add to your favorites.

This video seriously cracks me up:
An emotionally confused baby

This is a pretty good prank:
Chinese Food Prank

3 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, May 30, 2005, Blogger Kristin said...

Oh my gosh!! The Chinese take-out joke is so frustrating!!! Thats mean! And kinda funny...

 
At 10:23 AM, May 31, 2005, Blogger Bobby said...

Once I get my man-eating shark costume, no one will EVER stand up to me again.

 
At 8:14 AM, June 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a terrible prank!

but a little funny....

Mer =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home