Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Missing: My Logic

Wow. When I stayed up until 4am, I was doing more than just working on my website. I was also working on fliers for the show this Friday night. I made 4 different versions of the flier. One of them included a picture of Napolean Dynomite. Several people who got the Napolean flier were making fun of me because apparently the date on their flier said "April 15." I meant to put August 19. Soooo, if you got a flier that says "April 15," please chalk it up to my late night and just come out to Java this Friday night!

Seriously, my logic has run off and is currently hiding from me. Has anyone seen it? Please, capture it and return it to me ASAP.

My first day of classes was today. I started with sleepy eyes and no logic.

I promise as soon as my logic returns, I will blog about more interesting things. For now, come support local music:

Nikki Tatom
THIS Friday night
9-11pm
Java Brewing Co.
2309 Frankfort Ave.

John Ross will be opening from 8-9pm. He will then join me for the next 2 hours with his accordian, mandolin, guitar, bazouki, ukelele, and whatever else he can think of to bring.

7 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, August 16, 2005, Blogger Russ said...

Nikki, how do I add links and other cool stuff on my blog? I'm a novice!

I heard your logic was on that deserted beach in paradise where it always ends up while we advance through the seminary semester at hand...Mine left at the beginning of my first class yesterday afternoon... :) Let the coffee chugging begin!!

 
At 9:38 PM, August 16, 2005, Blogger Laura said...

Hmm... well, Sherlock, it seems that the onset of your logic-lessness came at about the same time as the onset of your engaged-ness. Coincidence? I'll let you be the judge.
Now if you'll excuse me, Rev. Tatom, I'm off to disciple men.
Sincerely,
Elder Roberts

 
At 11:53 PM, August 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well i've still got the april 15th one down in my calendar. I'm waiting o so patiently for that day to come...

 
At 4:47 AM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Bolo said...

Hey, any excuse to get some Java lovin' will do ;)

 
At 3:04 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Lenny said...

Wow Nikki, I'm glad that it was you who was wrong and not me. I got your flier and was wondering, "Did I sleep through all of September through March, or did I just happen to dream up everything which occurred between May and August." I want to tell you that that last option scared me far worse than the first...I'm sure you know why. But again, I can't make your show, but I'll still be able to hear you.

 
At 4:20 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Laura said...

What the heck. How come everyone's getting those dumb little ad/post things now?

 
At 12:50 PM, August 28, 2005, Blogger ckjolly said...

i'm glad you enjoyed my blog, Nikki. let me know when you have your next "girl and her guitar" concert. and if you were thinking about going to see the movie "The Brothers Grimm" ... i wouldn't recommend it. It's ODD! I fell in love with the idea, but the way it was executed ... just odd!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home