Monday, August 15, 2005

A Shout-Out at 3:55am

I just have to give a shout-out to DAVID PRICE. It's 3:55am and I just updated my website!!! He brought his son Jacob over yesterday and fixed the damage that I'd done to the site. He then showed me how to further fix the tremendous damage that I had done beyond the front page. It was...let's just say...a pile of...mess. Yes.

Anyway, there are still some things that I can't figure out (with some pictures), but for the most part, it's fixed!! Hooray!! Thanks, David and Jacob!

I was so frustrated with the program that I have. I can't even tell you about it. I was done. I emailed David with tears in my eyes and stress sitting heavily on top of my shoulders. He rescued me.

I don't know jack about html.

This post is really random and my heavy eyelids and tired brain aren't helping. Goodnight.

I just looked at the word "brain" for a long time and thought it said "brian." That was so weird. Goonight.


*********
Haha-now it's morning and I see that I typed "Goo-night." I won't change it-just know that I was delirious! Well folks, it seems that Russ Kreuter is about to leave Blogger because he claims that nobody is commenting on his blog. I encourage you to visit his blog and leave a comment or two just to encourage him.

Also, let's all leave mean comments (right here under this post) for Stuart Swicegood. He started a great blog, but stopped after a measley 2 posts. Come ON, Stuart. Your blog is sissy. Why don't you write something new?

****************
JD and I will be registering for wedding gifts soon. Does anyone have any suggestions of where we should register? I'm not even sure which stores have gift registry and which don't. (AUGH! It still is SO super crazy that I'm getting married! WOAH!)

8 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, August 15, 2005, Blogger Bobby said...

That's cool.

Have I mentioned what a stunning work of breathtaking genius the "new" version of Down In The Flood was?

 
At 11:02 AM, August 15, 2005, Blogger Russ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:06 AM, August 15, 2005, Blogger Russ said...

Nikki, I would like to say that the votes are in, and you have just been elected into the SBTS Intramural Basketball League Hall of Fame. Congratulations!

There are numerous athletes out there that have earned nicknames for themselves. Michael "Air" Jordan; Clyde "The Glide" Drexler; Walter "Sweetness" Payton; Evander "The Real Deal" Holyfield; David "The Admiral" Robinson; Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwan; Wilt "The Stilt" Chamberlain; etc...However, none proves truer than Nikki "The Secret Weapon" Tatom! You lived up to the nickname, and you earned it! We could not have won it without you.

Thanks for adding me to your SBTS blog list. I feel like I just entered into a whole new level of blogging.

I may just have to stick around now and see what happens...

 
At 2:11 PM, August 15, 2005, Blogger DAVID C. PRICE said...

3:55 a.m.?! If it took you that long, I didn't help nearly enough! :-) Thanks for the nice words. I'm glad it's up and running. Give a yell if I can help further. BTW, Jacob says "Hey, Miss Vicky." He'll get it right one of these days.

Oh, and Stuart: Get at it, man!

 
At 4:54 PM, August 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for you to register at Target and Pier One. Then your house would be the awesomest ever! Yeah!
And evidently your Finals-week (or finals-month?) tradition of staying up into the wee hours is starting early this semester. Yikes!

 
At 10:57 PM, August 15, 2005, Blogger Jonathan said...

Nikki, here is the blog link I promised I would send you.
Jc

 
At 8:24 AM, August 16, 2005, Blogger Bobby said...

Target is very "registery-friendly."

 
At 11:06 AM, August 16, 2005, Blogger Christy said...

Bed, Bath & Beyond. They have a great return policy! They give you cash back, no in-store credits...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home